Tuesday, November 23, 2010

          Fort his assignment had  a lot of freedom in what were going to do.  For my idea i was supposed to fallow the outline of what Dorothea Lange would have done, but seeing as i how i could not go out and take photographs like hers because things were very different when she was photographing.  So for my project i went "treasure hinting" for city scape.  i took black and whit  photographs like Dorothea Lange would have done but then went back and edited them to my liking.













4 comments:

  1. I really liked all these pictures.The repetition in the 1st picture is cool. I also really like the 5th picture because there's so much going on it. All these pictures are really cool. Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like your picture of the street signs. The editing you did to make the signs blurry makes it really cool. I also like how the Washington side and the bushes are blurry and add texture to the photo. It really makes the Broderick sign, which is still sort of blurry, pop more.
    Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the third picture of the street, it seems like the street is going on forever. It is very beautiful and the shades of gray are rich and lush. I also really like the reflection picture because the arm layers with the rest of the pic and it creates a nice effect. The eerie/ghostly shots of the trees are awesome as well. great job treasure hunting and editing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like the second to last photograph because the effect adds an element of fantasy. It makes the world look like it is being viewed from a different perspective. The blurred edges of the tree make the photograph look antique. The fact that all the photographs are black and white only add to the cohesiveness of this draft.

    ReplyDelete