Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Final Post High School

Post on high school
 Waldorf high school (freshman year) was when volleyball became more of a serious hobby, and when it became more competitive with rival schools and clubs.  The photo of our main rival Bay school was  who we had to beat.  the photo of the "roach coach" was important for me to include because it was out front of our school everyday because we did not have off campus, most of my lunchtime memories of my first year of high school are of loitering in the school parking lot.  When i switched schools there were many things that changed.  the club volleyball team changed from sf juniors to slainte volleyball, and the level of competition changed as well.  On the weekends hanging out at the beach had become a big thing during this time witch was why i included the bon fire at the beach.  It was a time that i would use to catch up with my friends from my old school.  The ride splash mountain is just to show my favorite ride in Disney land.











3 comments:

  1. The multiple pictures of volleyball related scenes tells me a lot about what really matters to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can tell how important volleyball really is to you by how much it is portrayed. The three pictures of the logos do show an obvious representation but maybe look for a less direct way to represent them. A more abstract way showing those aspects of your life could have been interesting. The literal representation does work though and works with your series. Other than that, I like your series a lot and it is easily interpretable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can really tell that movies and tv shows were your passion. I like how its like you were living in the Disney world. I think you might want to cut back on the logos and focus more on the specific image of the show or movie you remember. Or what you liked about Waldorf and Drew. I love your action shots of volleyball nice found imagery! I also like how you put a lot of specific places, something most people did not do.

    ReplyDelete